Snow Tires Quilt Pattern - PDF
Snow Tires is a fun and fast quilt to make and looks great with a collection or a mix of prints from your stash!
- 16 Fat Quarters of Assorted Prints for Circle Blocks (or more for a scrappy look)
- 5/8 yard (or 31 charm squares) Solid for Background
- 5/8 yard total (or 32 charm squares) for Low Volume/Prints for Circle Centers
- 4 yards for Backing
- 1/2 yard for binding
- Batting (approx. 60” x 76”)
- Basic Sewing Supplies (machine, thread, rotary cutter, ruler, pins, etc)
- A Bloc Loc HST Ruler is recommended
Finished quilt measures 52" x 68".
About our automatic download patterns:
A link to download the pattern will emailed to you following purchase. Click the link to download or open the pdf file. In some browsers, like Chrome, you will be prompted to save the file upon clicking the link. In others, like IE, the pdf may open immediately. If this is the case, use the File menu to choose "Save as" to save the file to your desired location.
Your purchase allows for 3 downloads from the link. If you encounter a problem or issue downloading, please just email us!